HOW WE COLLECT AND PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect and process your personal information for the following purposes. Please note that you are responsible for keeping your information current and up-to-date. You may update your information by contacting us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
(a) Participation in special activities. We collect and process your personal information when you register with us as part of your participation in our promotions, contests or sweepstakes. As part of your registration for the promotion, we may request the following (as required from case to case): personal information (such as your name, address, email address, telephone number and birth date), demographic information (such as country and gender) and profile data (such as your music preferences and entertainment practices).
(b) Newsletters. We collect and process your email address that you provide us with to receive updates on a particular artist or type of music. We then add that address to the email list for that artist or type of music. You may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails, accessing the email preferences in your account settings page.
(c) Product purchase. If retail opportunities, e.g., in online stores, are available and you choose to buy any of our products, we will collect and process your name, address, email address, telephone number, and order details, and may collect your birth date. Additionally, our financial partners involved in the processing of your banking or credit card data will collect and process the following additional personal information in order to complete your transaction: price, credit card number or other payment information and billing address as well as any further details on the purchase transaction https://help.bigcartel.com/privacy-policy
(d) Website registration. We collect and process your login details if you choose to register a website user name and/or password so that we can communicate with you, provide the services you have requested and to provide a more personalized experience on our website. You are not required to provide us with this information, but if you choose not to do so, you may not be able to participate in some of the activities on our website. In addition to this, we will process all information you provide to us when you use our services as a registered user and also your usage data (e.g., login times, length of stay).
(e) Contact us. When you contact us by email at email@example.com or otherwise to submit information to us (such as when contacting us with a question or feedback), we collect and process the information you provide to us, e.g., your name, email address, telephone number and request, to respond to your inquiry.
(f) Updates concerning us. If you are a registered user, we collect and process your email address in order to keep you informed about the operation of our services by sending emails and announcements that are needed for the proper functioning and administration of our Sites and services.
2. HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
• With organizations acting as our agents in providing services to you and which agree to use it only for that purpose and to keep the information secure and confidential. These service providers and third parties can be classified in the following categories:
• Delivery partners, to deliver our products to the right location;
• Financial partners involved in the processing of your banking or credit card data on our website;
• Marketing partners, which we use to send you promotional communications, for instance;
• Promotional vendors, who help us to administer contests and promotions, including by maintaining separate contest and promotion microsites;
• Applicant Tracking System vendor, to process and manage your job application as applicable;
• IT service providers, such as our data hosting provider; and
• Other service providers that we may engage to provide services to us or on our behalf.
• With third parties which may send you marketing communications consistent with your choices, including artists and artist management (for example, if you register to join an artist’s mailing list).
• We may share information in the event of a corporate change (such as a merger, acquisition or sale of assets) in which case we will inform you separately before any transfer of your personal information.
• We will also disclose information we maintain (i) when required to do so by law (for example, in response to a court order or a subpoena or other legal obligation); (ii) in response to a law enforcement agency’s request; or (iii) in special cases when we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with our rights or property.
3. WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
4. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES AND THE INTERNET
Our Sites may contain links to third party websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check the policies before you submit any personal information to these websites.
The transmission of information over the internet is not completely secure. If you provide us with information over the internet, any transmission is at your own risk. However, once we receive your information, we use commercially reasonable procedures and security to prevent unauthorized access to personal information about you.
5. COMMUNITY FUNCTIONS
Our Sites may make available to you chat rooms, forums, message boards and/or other community functions. Remember that any information you disclose in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal, financial or other information. Your use of such community functions is at your own risk.
We strive to comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act. We do not knowingly collect any personal information from those under the age of 13. If you are under 13 years of age, please do not provide any personal information to us. If you feel that we have unknowingly collected personal information from someone under the age of 13, please contact us immediately by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and this information will be removed. For more information on how to protect your children online: Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.
We also strive to comply with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”). The Sites are not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to anyone under the age of 16 in cases where GDPR is applicable.